IndicationsPeople with a feeling of congestion and burning in the legs.
- People with irritated skin, wounds or mucous membranes.
- Pregnant or lactating women.
How to use
Always apply the gel from bottom to top along the entire leg.
Wrap both hands around the leg at the ankle and work your way up the leg, squeezing gently with your fingers, to the thigh.
- Its application is recommended every day, in the morning after showering and when you get home at the end of the day.
- It can be applied if necessary up to a maximum of 4 times a day.
- Wash hands after application.
- You can expose yourself to the sun after applying the gel.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Hydrates and refreshes the skin
- Improves peripheral microcirculation of the legs
- Transparent gel.
- Tested by dermatologists, valid for all skin types.
- Efficacy supported by in vivo study conducted with volunteers.
- Cosmetic efficacy supported by an in vivo study conducted to assess tolerance and efficacy under normal conditions of use.
- ginkgo biloba
- horse chestnut