Because all spaces are important
The range of interdental Lacer brushes has been specially designed to provide effective hygiene of interdental spaces (space between two teeth), eliminating accumulated bacterial plaque, protecting against caries and periodontal disease.
Lacer interdental brushes facilitate access to any angle of the mouth, ensuring effective cleaning of interdental spaces and special areas.
Angular interdental lacer is characterized by its angled handle, which allows a rotation of up to 90°. This type of handle facilitates the grip to reach the most distal and difficult to reach parts. This model allows greater access to the spaces between molars.
Each of the parts of the Lacer interdental brush is taken care of with great care to achieve a brush that, in addition to cleaning, protects teeth and gums, highlighting the following characteristics:
Long lasting Tynex ® filaments.
In the presence of moisture (saliva) they swell for greater drag.
Filaments that avoid damaging the gingival and dental surfaces.
- Surgical wire with high resistance to breakage and long life.
- The finest wire and with the maximum strength.
- Fully covered in polyurethane.
- More hygienic, it prevents bacteria from depositing on the winding of the wire.
- Protects gums and enamel from accidental injury.
- White in color to give a clinical appearance that encourages patient use.
- Avoids the galvanic effect on dental implants and fillings by avoiding metal-to-metal contact.
- Non-slip effect, for total control even with wet hands.
- Bi-material design.
- With colors that facilitate its identification.
- Reusable, it can be opened and closed several times to keep unused brushes stored in perfect condition.
- Each interdental brush is provided with its own cap.
- It confers hygienic protection to be able to store it in optimal conditions.