Stays in place for days
- It provides the ideal conditions to quickly heal blisters and immediately relieve pain.
- Protects the ampoule from scratches, dirt and germs
- Thanks to hydrocolloid technology, the dressing absorbs the fluid that exudes from the blister and regulates the degree of humidity, creating the ideal conditions for rapid healing.
- It remains attached for the time necessary for the blister to heal, which varies from person to person.
- Designed for the heel.
- Discreet and resistant to rubbing.
- Practical and comfortable case to take anywhere.
- Contains 10 units.
How to use
- Before using, clean and dry the area well.
- Remove the white paper without touching the adhesive; Grab by the arrow zone.
- Apply to the blister and press avoiding wrinkles
- Remove the transparent film in the direction of the arrows and make sure that the edges of the dressing stick well.
- Remove the dressing only in case of excessive pain or irritation.
- Do not cut or reuse the dressing, as it would lose its properties.
- For people with blisters on their feet.
- Consult a doctor if excessive pain or irritation persists after the use of the dressing
- For external use.
- Not recommended for people with infected wounds or allergies to any of the materials that make it up.