What is Cinfatos Nait?
Cinfatós Nait is a syrup that helps relieve unproductive night cough.
It allows to treat coughs, helping to fall asleep better by avoiding coughing continuously at night.
Sleep well and don't remember the cough!
How to use CinfatosNait
- Adults: Take a measure of 15 ml before going to bed. You can repeat the intake after 6 hours if necessary.
- Adolescents from 12 to 18 years: Take a measure of 15 ml before going to bed.
From 12 years. Before this age its use is not recommended.
Indications and benefits of taking CinfatosNait
Relief of unproductive cough at night (irritative cough, nervous cough) associated with colds and flu processes in adults and adolescents from 12 years of age.
- If you are allergic to dextromethorphan, diphenhydramine, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you are being treated or have been in the past 2 weeks with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) used for the treatment of depression, srotonin reuptake inhibitor drugs used for the treatment of depression, bupropion which is a medicine used to stop smoking, linezolid which is an antibacterial medicine, procarbazine which is a medicine used to treat cancer or selegiline which is used to treat Parkinson's.
- If you have asthmatic cough or cough accompanied by abundant secretions.
- If you have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or another serious lung disease such as pneumonia.
- If you have QT prolongation (heart disease)
- If you have any liver disease
- if you have porphyria
- Breastfeeding women
- Children under 12 years old are not allowed to take that medicine
Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 1.33mg and diphenhydramine hydrochloride 2mg