3% hypertonic solution
with sea water, high molecular weight hyaluronic acid and xylitol. Adjuvant in the treatment and prevention of rhino-oro-pharyngeal infections, with decongestant and fluidifying action.
- Adjuvant in the treatment of tonsillitis, laryngitis, pharyngitis, rhinitis, sinusitis and otitis.
- Frees the nose of mucus, favoring the elimination of excessive nasal secretions.
- Rhinopharyngeal conditions characterized by congestion and impaired mucociliary clearance.
- In the postoperative period of nasal surgery.
- Hydrates the respiratory tract and stimulates mucociliary clearance.
- Facilitates breathing, feeding and sleeping in infants.
- In aerosol therapy, it can be used as an adjuvant in the treatment of bronchiolitis.
- In aerosol therapy it can be used to dilute medications.
High molecular weight hyaluronic acid:
- It has a high power of hydration and viscosity.
- Stimulating mucociliary clearance. acts as a defense barrier.
- Inhibits bacterial adherence.
- It has a decongestant and anti-inflammatory action.
- Moisturizes the nasal mucosa facilitating post-operative healing processes.
- Improvement of the innate immune system.
- Inhibits bacterial growth and adherence.
- Inhibits the formation of rhinosinusal biofilms.
20 vials of 5ml
Sodium chloride, sodium hyaluronate, xylitol, monobasic potassium phosphate, dibasic potassium phosphate, seawater and water
- milk proteins
- egg protein
- Derivatives of nuts
How to use
Wash hands before and after application.
- Separate the Nasal Mist Device by unscrewing it from the supplied syringe.
- Open the single-dose vial by turning the wings.
- Connect the vial to the syringe and aspirate half of the solution contained in the vial.
- Attach the Nasal Misting Device by screwing it onto the syringe.
- Insert the tip of the Nasal Misting Device into one nostril. Keep your torso upright. Forcefully depress the piston of the syringe to nebulize the solution.
Repeat the operation from point 3 to point 5 for the other nostril.
Follow the advice indicated by your doctor. Generally 1 or 2 vials/2-3 times a day.
Suitable for babies, children and adults
Pregnancy and lactation: the ingredients used are not contraindicated and have a high safety profile, however safety has not been established in their own clinical studies.
In children under one year of age in case of bronchial asthma, administer under the supervision of a doctor.
Not recommended in case of hypersensitivity or proven allergy to any of the components